Development of HR Capabilities as a Business Partner – HR Managers Program
In recent years, organizational HR units are transforming perceptually and professionally, aiming to position HR as an organizational business partner. HR managers aspire to connect to the corporate strategy and help the organization attain its business goals through appropriate and supportive HR activities.
The HR Capabilities as a Business Partner Development Program is intended for HR managers, to provide them with tools and skills for managing consultation processes in different organizational and HR areas, and for strengthening the unit’s value in processes that aim to attain business goals.
The Program Includes:
– 6-8 learning sessions on the following subjects:
- HR role perception as a business partner
- Organizational diagnosis
- Business thinking and strategy formulation
- Leading organizational and change processes
- Guiding and consulting managers
- Guiding and developing teams
– “Paying it forward” – a training option for managers who have already passed the TTT program, to train subordinate HR teams with centric and appropriate contents.
- Applicability – providing practical and applicable tools and skills for positioning HR as an organizational business partner
- Holistically – developing a program that combines the HR manager’s role complexities
- Connecting with the field – combining benchmarks from organizations that have gone through similar processes, discussions with the organization’s supervisors and managers, and more
- Cooperation – combining peer learning methodologies, ‘study buddy’, case analysis, simulations and more