The communications industry is one of the market’s most dynamic and significant industries, characterized by technological innovations, strong competition and complex regulations.
Key Challenges in the Communications Industry
- Involvement of many professional factors in the customer supply chain
- Management of large projects that require many resources and milestone management
- Difficulty tailoring a designated solution for specific customer needs from the wide range of available products and solutions
- Retaining customer loyalty and preventing abandonment; difficulty competing and differentiating products and service quality
- Frequent changes in regulations and market condition
- Design, establish and improve performance of Sales and Service Systems: establishing a strategic infrastructure in order to implement corporate goals by identifying root causes, examining the added value of every step of the work process, examining role definitions and establishing measuring and control routines. NGG specializes in unique solutions for this industry, such as: specifying and tailoring CRM systems and customizing, planning and implementing compensation models for sales professionals, optimizing technician allocation models and more.
- Customer supply chain management: supply chain planning and management during and throughout the operation of an order’s life cycle, while improving control capabilities and minimizing operational costs.
- Customer relationship management: formulating a unique service perception for customers and implementing it in corporate units to increase their loyalty and satisfaction levels and expand the activity level with customers. This is done while combining professionalism in after-sales selling and service processes.
- Learning and training solutions: walking organizations through strategic development and implementation of advanced learning and training perceptions, in a dynamic corporate reality, and based on market conditions and regulations, translating the organization’s learning requirements into a development and training program.