The automotive industry is constantly facing many challenges and is characterized by high tax rates, import barriers and customers demanding immediate service, alongside high product standards. Buying a car is considered a big expense and customers therefore demand ongoing excellent after-sale service and availability of complementing products (such as replacement parts, tires, etc.), at reasonable cost and timely delivery.
Key Challenges of the Automotive Industry
- Globalization and technological development
- Intense competition due to many market players and similarity between products
- Maintaining customer loyalty while increasing profitability
- Balancing investments between marketing, sales and after-sales
- Customizing suitable, fast and reliable digital systems for knowledge and IT management and market need
The NGG Group developed a variety of unique solutions for the automotive industry, based on accumulated experience and deep knowledge of the industry, guaranteeing improvement and optimization of digital platforms, processes and talent:
- Supply chain and replacement parts management: replacement parts can potentially become a more lucrative source of revenue than selling the cars themselves.
- Business models such as After Part Management (APM), APM Score, etc., enable comprehensive management of replacement parts networks, guaranteeing enhanced profitability and proactive management of this sector.
- Improved business performance: ongoing improvement and optimization of business performance, to increase profitability and maintain a competitive edge, by implementing advantages such as: Rapid Business Dashboard and IT System Implementation, that let organizations “start” their corporate performance while using existing systems that obviate the need for new infrastructures.
- Training program for the automotive industry: implementing any new solution or development, requires a customized and clear training program. NGG has developed unique and extensive training programs for the automotive industry, to ensure companies use defined uniform standards and gain professional improvement.
- Customer strategy: developing varied applicable solutions for maintaining customer relationships in the automotive industry.
For further information go to NGG Automotive website>>