The NGG Learning and Training Development Center is focused on identifying and developing effective learning solutions. Here’s a glimpse at a project involving the development of an empowerment program for senior managers. The program is designed for use by a wide range of organizations in various industries.
Project: Empowerment Program for Senior Managers, Designed for a Range of Organizations in Different Industries
Objectives of the Process:
Empowering a group of leading managers within an organization, expanding their overall understanding of the organization and providing them with advanced management tools and skills.
Senior executives and organizational leaders (talents).
Example of a Program Developed by the NGG Learning and Training Development Center –
What does the Program Include?
- Classroom instruction, focused on acquiring advanced management skills
- Lectures by individuals from within and outside the organization.
- Field Trips – Visiting other organizations and other departments within the organization
- 360-degree assessment process and one-on-one guidance
- Primary materials:
- Presentation designed to facilitate the adoption of a leadership approach
- Outdoor activities focusing on leadership
- Business simulation game
- Management and empowerment of subordinates
- Management by gaining a broad understanding of the organization as a whole
- Leadership in a changing environment
- Self-management and self-development